Free! Sign Up Now
Sign up for a free subscription to Pussy Magazine – a semi-regular email e-zine. Is Pussy right for you? It is if you like one or more of the following:
- Bruce Campbell
- The girl in the blue aerobic suit 17 seconds into this commercial
- Moon Pies
- Super Mario 3
- Jesus (as in John Tuturro)
5 Great Reasons to Sign Up Today!
- We won’t flood your inbox. If we have nothing to say, we keep quiet. If Jessica Alba loses her top at the beach, we let you know.
- We use a trusted third party e-mail company: iContact. They’re on the level and so are we. Your valuable private information stays safe from spammers and riff-raff.
- We’re real guys. In fact, we’re the same dudes that run Debonair Magazine. But, some things don’t belong on Debonair Magazine (for instance, Jessica Alba losing her top at the beach).
- It’s free.
- We do our best to only send out information that is valuable. So, what’s valuable you might ask? As we see it:
- something entertaining,
- something newsworthy,
- something that might be able to help your career, and
- generally anything that makes us laugh or can stir up a conversation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I look at Pussy Magazine at work?
If you work at an Amish Daycare Center, then no, probably not. But for the rest of you, we are not pornographic, (despite the implications of our name.) If by chance we link out to something that is not safe for work, we will title the link as being “not safe for work.”
What if I think you guys suck? Can I unsubscribe?
Yes, simply scroll to the bottom of our e-mail and click on the link that says “unsubscribe.”
Or, if you were born in 1863, you can unsubscribe by writing to us at:
320 5th Avenue, Suite 1120
New York, NY 10001